4-5 YEAR MEDIUM TERM CUT & GRAZE
The Till grass seed mixture includes:
|Diwan||Tetraploid||Intermediate Perennial Ryegrass|
|Evocative||Diploid||Late Perennial Ryegrass|
|Nifty||Diploid||Intermediate Perennial Ryegrass|
|Aspect||Tetraploid||Late Perennial Ryegrass|
|Toddington||Diploid||Late Perennial Ryegrass|
|Pensel||Tetraploid||Intermediate Perennial Ryegrass|
|Buddy||Medium Leaf||White Clover|
|Crusader||Medium Leaf||White Clover|
|Rivendel||Small Leaf||White Clover|
RECOMMENDED SOWING RATE: 30-35 kgs/ha (12-14 kgs/acre)
TETRAPLOID CONTENT: 49.00%
|Intermediate Perennial Ryegrass||43.00%|
|Late Perennial Ryegrass||42.50%|
AVERAGE HEADING DATE: May 1st + 40 days
- Designed as dual-purpose ley for sowing as a rotational mixture.
- Will perform under intensive or extensive management systems.
- Can be pushed to give a high yield of digestible silage or grazing.
- Maintains good ground cover through the inclusion of a diploid ryegrass.
- Tetraploids ensure winter hardiness and palatability.
- Responds to a high input of nitrogen and can be silaged at the end of May or early June to achieve best quality at first cut, going on to produce a high yielding second cut or late season grazing.
- Timothy can be added if this mixture is required for hay or sheep grazing in less intensive management situations.
- If establishment year bulk is required in a direct reseed situation the hybrid content could be increased or Italian ryegrass could be added.
OTHER GRASS SEED MIXTURES
|The Tyne||Short Term Ley|
|The Forth||Short Term Ley|
|The Aln||3-4 Year Intensive Cut & Graze|
|The Burns Permanent Coquet||Long Term Dual Purpose with Early Bite|
|The Burns Permanent Teviot||Dual Purpose Mixture|
|The Burns Permanent Bowmont||Dual Purpose Long Term Cut & Graze|
|The Burns Permanent Tweed||Permanent Pasture Long Term Grazing|
|The Burns Permanent Yarrow||Permanent Pasture Long Term Grazing|
If you’re interested in this grass seed mixture, please get in touch or contact your farm rep!