PERMANENT PASTURE LONG-TERM GRAZING
This mixture includes:
|Toddington||Diploid||Late Perennial Ryegrass|
|AstonConqueror||Diploid||Intermediate Perennial Ryegrass|
|Twymax||Tetraploid||Late Perennial Ryegrass|
|AberGreen||Diploid||Intermediate Perennial Ryegrass|
|Elyria||Diploid||Intermediate Perennial Ryegrass|
|Nifty||Diploid||Intermediate Perennial Ryegrass|
|Fintona||Tetraploid||Intermediate Perennial Ryegrass|
|Buddy||Medium Leaf||White Clover|
|Crusader||Medium Leaf||White Clover|
|Rivendel||Small Leaf||White Clover|
RECOMMENDED SOWING RATE: 30-35 kgs/ha (12-14 kgs/acre)
TETRAPLOID CONTENT: 19.50%
|Intermediate Perennial Ryegrass||55.00%|
|Late Perennial Ryegrass||37.50%|
AVERAGE HEADING DATE: May 1st + 41 days
- A ley designed for mixed grazing in an intensive or extensive management system.
- Can be cut occasionally if required.
- Excellent ground cover providing a very tight sward.
- Maximum grazing yield throughout producing high quality palatable grass all season.
- In a low input situation, this mixture provides sustained grazing throughout the season.
- Extremely winter hardy and persistent producing high yields over many years.
- In high input situations, maximum yield can be attained by regular applications of nitrogen during the growing season.
- Hybrid or Italian ryegrass can be added if required to enhance yield during the early establishment years, especially if the initial year is managed as a cut.#
- In a cattle grazing situation, MSP ‘Cutting’ Clover Blend should be used.
OTHER GRASS SEED MIXTURES
|The Tyne||Short Term Ley|
|The Forth||Short Term Ley|
|The Aln||3-4 Year Intensive Cut & Graze|
|The Till||4-5 Year Medium Term Cut & Graze|
|The Burns Permanent Coquet||Long Term Dual Purpose with Early Bite|
|The Burns Permanent Teviot||Dual Purpose Mix|
|The Burns Permanent Bowmont||Dual Purpose Long Term Cut & Graze|
|The Burns Permanent Yarrow||Permanent Pasture Long Term Grazing|
If you’re interested in this grass seed mixture, please get in touch or contact your farm rep!