3-4 YEAR INTENSIVE CUT AND GRAZE
This mixture includes:
|Toddington||Diploid||Late Perennial Ryegrass|
|Diwan||Tetraploid||Intermediate Perennial Ryegrass|
|Evocative||Diploid||Late Perennial Ryegrass|
|Seagoe||Tetraploid||Intermediate Perennial Ryegrass|
RECOMMENDED SOWING RATE: 25-35 kgs/ha (10-14 kgs/acre)
TETRAPLOID CONTENT: 50.00%
|Late Perennial Ryegrass||36.00%|
|Intermediate Perennial Ryegrass||29.00%|
AVERAGE HEADING DATE: May 1st + 39 days
- A high production quality mixture which can be cut up to three times in a season using varieties that combine high yield and good D-value.
- Can also be used as a mixture for early and late grazing with silage cut.
- Italian and hybrid ryegrasses ensure early spring growth combined with a high yield.
- Good spread of tetraploids and diploids give winter hardiness and a tighter sward.
- Highly palatable grass is ensured with good ground cover.
- Will be persistent for three to four years.
- Cut at or around first ear emergence followed by second and perhaps a third.
- Can be grazed intensively all season.
- Intensive management is essential to avoid the sward going stemmy; high input = high output.
- Useful for sowing as a shorter term rotational grass.
- Red clover can be included.
OTHER GRASS SEED MIXTURES
|The Tyne||Short Term Ley|
|The Forth||Short Term Ley|
|The Till||4-5 Year Medium Term Cut & Graze|
|The Burns Permanent Coquet||Long Term Dual Purpose with Early Bite|
|The Burns Permanent Teviot||Dual Purpose Mixture|
|The Burns Permanent Bowmont||Dual Purpose Long Term Cut & Graze|
|The Burns Permanent Tweed||Permanent Pasture Long Term Grazing|
|The Burns Permanent Yarrow||Permanent Pasture Long Term Grazing|
If you’re interested in this grass seed mixture, please get in touch or contact your farm rep!